cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Client is having problems with a PO in SAP. The client is unable to create a Purchase order - error for shipping stock - from Vendor to Plant. He is getting an error 'Customer xxxxxx does not exist (please change entry in plant pppp)'. I checked the customer xxxxxx and it exists in the system. Also, the shipping data in stock transfer processing has also been maintained properly in SPRO i.e. customer xxxxxx has been maintained for the plant pppp and also to the correct Sales Area. What else could be causing this error. Where else should I look for? Need your help.

Thank you,

Shanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The customer was not extended for the required company code, Sales org, dist channel and division. Issue resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

I have checked that and the internal customer is assigned to that recieving plant. Is there anything else which could be causing this error besides these settings?

Regards,

Shanu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

I have already checked that and everything looks fine from that end.

Regards,

Shanu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check whether the internal customer is assigned with the delivering plant or not?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Hope this is an STO Process.

Check SPRO --> MM --> Purchasing --> PO --> STO --> Maintain shipping data for plants. Select the receiving plant and add the internal customer and the sales area (Delivering).

Check you have added the delivering plant to the vendor master.

Prase