cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FF role adjustment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone

i have a question regarding the Firefighter roles (we use GRC 5.2) . There are 4 Virsa Roles in our system :

/VIRSA/VFAT_ADMINISTRATOR Firefighter Administrator role with full access

/VIRSA/VFAT_ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR Firefighter Administrator role with full access

/VIRSA/VFAT_ROLE_CONTROLLER Firefighter Role controller

/VIRSA/VFAT_ROLE_OWNER Firefighter Role owner

Is it possible to modify a role so i can restrict the user , which will be the Firefighter Owner , to assign the Firefighters to the users ? In our concept we want to implement this feature for the Firefighter Owner .

It is the Firefighters Tab in the Firefighter Cockpit where i want to give access to . (FF Tabs: Owners, Firefighters, Controllers, Security, Reason Code...)

Thanks in advance !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

For your requirement, Just create one more role with the transaction /virsa/vfat and in the authorizations give change and display for ZVFAT_0001 and add S_TABU_DIS manually and give activity 02, 03 and auth group value should be ZV&X this role will then give change and display ability to the firefighters table in the tool.

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen ,

thank you very much for your help . I impemented your change but i get the message that i have only display rights .

Probably it is the wrong authorization group for the FF table .

I will keep searching. But online i will be at Tuesday again for this task .

Thank you

david

Former Member
0 Kudos

I searched the authorization groups through SE54 and i see there is no group ZV&X .

I found a note (115367)and i saw i needed to acivate the BC sets : /VIRSA/FFTAB_NH_SP6_620

After this the auth.groups where created and the problem is solved .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

further question