cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Error in Accounting Document( Wrong Tax Codes)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I click on my accounting document I have the GL AC Number followed by Account Short Text and Assignment,which is then followed by Tax Code however the wrong tax code is appearing.I have done the correct settings in customization also with regards to GL AC and Tax Code please advice what needs to be done to correct the same.

Best Regards

Atul Keshav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Atul

Go to sale order VA02, input the sale order reference and execute. There select any line item and go to condition tab. There block the condition type UTXJ and click on blue lens at the bottom left screen. Check what tax code is flowing there. Now go to VF02, input the billing reference and execute. Sameway, here also check what tax code is flowing. It should have been the same if your settings are in line with standard. Also check in VK12 / UTXJ for what combination, you have maintained the tax code.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy,

There is no condition type UTXJ in my pricing condition since we are using the procedure for ZINFAS for our factory sales please advice what needs to be done neither are we maintaining any condition records for the same please advice what needs to be done.Since this is the only pricing procedure we are maintaining for all our plants.

Best Regards

Atul Keshav

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Atul

Then on what basis, the tax code is determined for rest of the plants ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

We are using Tax INN Procedure and in my condition records(vk11) which is plant specific I have assigned these tax codes for the various condition records.The FI Consultant has assigned this Tax Code to the respective GL Accounts.However when we are viewing the accounting document after completing the billing, the GL A/C is coming currently but the tax codes are coming wrongly of some other plant.We are maintaining separte gl accounts for the separate tax codes also.Please advice what needs to be done now so that the correct tax codes come in the billing document.

Best Regards

Atul Keshav

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action over 2 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

Check in Ob40 agaist your account key what is the tax code assigned and what is the gl account.

hope this may help you

regards,

SUdhir