cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution manager DIAGNOSTIC agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Recently i had installed and configuring SAP solution manager 7.0.

in my company, we are having SAP ECC 6.0 with ABAP (only .. JAVA not installed).

I request you to clear a few quires regarding necessity and configuration of solution manager diagnostic agent in ERP system.

1* do we need to install and configure Solution manager Diagnostic agent in ECC 6.0 server with ABAP only ?

2* If we need to install, How to go ahead (pre-requisits) and install solution manager diagnostic agent.

3* How to find out wether JAVA is existing in my ECC server ?

thanks in advance

by

Harika.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You don´t have to install and set up Diagnostics if you ECC 6.0 consists only of an ABAP stack. One way to find out whether your ECC 6.0 system has been set up as double stack is to check the excistence of user SAPJSF in your working client or client 001. If it does not exist, you only have an ABAP part.

best regards

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed and configured SMD agents on the managed systems successfully also they appear in solution manager system, my question is:

Where do we see the monitoring data of managed systems in solution manager using SMD?

I don't see any options which gives the monitoring data info under, Agent Administration.

Please advice.

Thanks

Bobby

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

You need to configure the system in SMSY SLD

and then create solution logical componenet and assign the system

then go to TZ solution_manager

and check

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naor,

Thanks for the reply. We already have the systems created in SMSY. For monitoring data, are you referring to Early watch reports?

I was hoping that SMD will give the monitoring information collectively(apart from EWA), not sure if this is correct.

Please let me know if there is any specific TCODE for viewing the data from SMD.

Thanks,

Bobby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Bobby

To view data collected  by SMD ,  you need to lunch trans solman_workcenter //  Root cause analysis //  Workoad analysis.

Also from the trans LISTCUBE  you can view data ,  as the data collected by SMD agent is been transferd to the infocubes .   also through trans RSA1

Best Regards

Jai Wardhan