Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts...

i have iIDOC to xml scenario,

IDOC sending various DATE details to target structure( @ its a XML structure). then one RFC call is maintained.

mappings are given below

1. IDOC to RFC request

2. IDOC and RFC response and @ XML structure to final XML structure.(many source messages to one source message)

i am getting error at second mapping..... *StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: * error is occuring for every DATE field

can anybody tel me the reason why it is not executing??

note: for DATE field , i am not using any standard functions.

Thanks in advance,

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the datatype of the element.. it is behaving as String. Also the format of the date element. Give the source and target mapping element along with the sample data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

That error is so strange is you are not using any standard o especial function. Consider that the PI Mapping does not have any parser xsd. I recommend You get sure that the error is because of the "datetime" field, maybe you can delete that correlation and test your mapping again in order to verify the real cause of the error. Then If error persists, You should check all your mapping in order to find the correlation which is causing the error, in other case(If the error continue) You should verify the sample data content.

I hope It helps you.

Any question You can make me at [jreyes]@tss.com.pe.

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika

Check the response data format against IDOC data format. and see whether it is returning data along with time in response

Regards

Sowmya