Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISR address change workflow

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi friends

I am working in ISR address change workflow. I have designed the form in SFP with certain fields. How to pass this form enteries in my workflow in binding.

Regards

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Is this an HCM Process and Form?

Cheers,

Kevin

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes its a HCM form only.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Take a look at this link (this is for enhancement package 3):

[Business Workflow for HCM Processes and Forms|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/43/15cbc6f1fb5a38e10000000a422035/frameset.htm]

This should give a basic understanding of how to incorporate the workflow with your form. Under the Standard Tasks, Task Group TG17900003, look at standard task TS17900110. This is the task that you have to add to your workflow to extract the data from the form. When binding the elements from the form to the workflow, the form elements name must be identical, or the binding will not work.

Also, inside the IMG (t-code SPRO), you have to assign the workflow template to your Process.

Hope this helps...

Cheers,

Kevin

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

I have found a standard task TS50000075 which fills the details of the form. Even there is a BADI QISR1 which i have implemented. I need to build the logic in the method. Now the problem is there is a error showing in portal Partner category is not permitted when i click the review button. What could be the cause of this error.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Task TS50000075 is for PCRs (Process Change Request). You don't want to be using this. Try using the TS17900110. This is what we have been using to import form elements into workflow. I have never seen the Partner error that you are mentioning. I was just talking to a workflow expert, and he said that, at least with our stuff, that there is no parnter category that we use.

The reason for the error too could be the definition of the PCR task, being of an Object Category of BOR (Business Object), and if you don't have this option (try pressing F1 when the focus is on the field), it might fail. Also, when you press F1, if you don't get any help, then the object does not exist.

The TS17900110 task is of Object Type ABAP Class -

Template for objects in ABAP Objects. Defined using CLASS - ENDCLASS either globally in a class pool or locally in another ABAP program. The definition of a class is made up of a declaration section for the declaration of the class components and an implementation section for the implementation of the methods.

Hope this helps...

Cheers,

Kevin

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Kevin

See the error is due to configuration problem. But i dont no were to remove from spro. The task which you have mentioned is TS17900110 which cannot be used i guess since the class CL_HRASR00_WF_COMPONENTS which has import parameters FORM_FIELD_NAME_1,2,3 which will not store my address details enters in the adobe form. There are some 6 fields like address1,address2, city, telephone no and so . How these fields will capture in this class. Instead of this class there is a BADI QISR1_SAD2 After implementing i am getting a method called IF_EX_QISR1~SCENARIO_PROCESS_USER_COMMAND there is a parameter general data which stores all the value entered into the Adobe Form . And also my portal consultant has created a iveiw in portal for the adobe and he is also advising me to use TS50000075. Since am getting the config error am not able to test my workflow. After the error getting resolve only my worklfow get trigger till that it will not tirgger. As you said because of the task TS50000075 it might be getting error.

May be you have said the task which uses webdynpro screen but am using Adobe form. Have u tried the class what u have said.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

No, we haven't used the task that you have mentioned. What we have done, because the TS17900110 can only enter 3 fields, is we have called the same task multiple times, and passed in the information that way. We are using HCM Processes & Forms for all the Adobe from development since it is all HR related. We have developed 11 forms in the past year, and used this task in every one. What some clients have done, not us, is re-written the function that takes in the 3 values, and increased it to, say, 10, or more.

This is the steps that we follow when developing forms.

- t-code SPRO, then SAP Reference IMG

- navigate to Personnel Administration, HR Administrative Services, Configuration of Forms/Processes, Configuration of Forms

- under Cross Form Settings, Define Generic Services, this is where I define the BAdI that we use for the Form... Our BAdI is then based off of Interface IF_HRASR00GEN_SERVICE

I'm not sure if you have gone through the tutorial on help.sap.com, but it is extremely helpful. This one is based off of ERP 6.0, no enhancement packages, [Tutorial|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/a8/a72bc873d741e5b1803590824fda10/frameset.htm].

If you do a search in help.sap.com for TS50000075, you will get a search result that places this task under Personal Change Request. SAP is not developing PCRs and more in favor of the ISR HCM Process & Form way.

Cheers,

Kevin