cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 Register Values not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I execute the transaction J2i5 and J2i6 for the RG1 Register none of my sales related coloumns like removal from factory both Qty and Value, BED,ECS,SECS,and not getting updated,please advice what needs to be done.

Regards

chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the table J_1IEXCHDTL (EXCISE DETAIL TABLE) is updated with EXBAS (excise base value) for excise invoice is created. If EXBAS field is not updated with excise base value then system will not

bring the Base value and duty values in the RG1 register.

In order to update the base value you have to set the PR00 condtion category as "H' then create a fresh test

cycle and update RG1 you will be able see the base value and duty values..

For already created excise document system will not update the exbas value though you have set the condition category for PR00 as H. You have to manually update it.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MBS,

I checked u r valuable suggestions. But in RG1 register not update the value and qty. Plz help me.

Thanks and regards

chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MBS

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether an entry exists in the table J_2IRG1BAL for your material. If not create one by referring to the following link.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/1e/f4a1a011d811d4b5af006094b9ec21/content.htm]

Hope it helps.

Edited by: SAP FC on Dec 16, 2008 6:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check whether the material is maintianed in J1ID. Also while update the RG1 u should follow following seq :

1. RMA

2. ROP

3. IDH

4. IDE

5. IWE

6. IWT

7. IWO

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra

For information, when you inward the material, quantity will update and when you make sales and run J1I5, both quantity and value will update in RG1 register.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

First i have update the RG1 and RG23(part1) T.Code J1i5 i am using clasification IDH then go to J2i5 and j2i6, But sales related values and quality not captured in RG1. Only showing the material and chapter id and Material description. Plz help me.

Thanks and regards

Chandra