cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Error: Variant Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created KMAT material BOX. I have set all the pricing procedures and condition records correctly and when testing the material the pricing does come through correctly.

E.g.

Small = £50

Medium=£150

Large= £250

When putting in material Box and selecting small the price will come through correctly as £50 however I still get a

Price error u201CMandatory condition PR00 is missingu201D.

I donu2019t understand why, as the material BOX doesnu2019t not have a standard price and there can only be three options. So I tried creating a condition for PR00 that was 0.00 but that doesnu2019t work either

Please could you help?

M.Patel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Patel,

There will be a Standard Basic price for all the materials that are created. In your example you can maintain the standard price in PR00 as $50, and maintain the other prices as Variant Price in VA00.

Now the system will take the base price and depending on the other parameters (Size in you case), it can pick the Variant price(you need to maintain variant price as Mediun Size as $100 and Large as $200).

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error no longer appearing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That particular error is most likely because PR00 is set as Required in the Pricing Procedure.

If you make it not required, then you better make sure all your VC selections / non-selections result in some kind of pricing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the document pricing date & condition record validity date.

If the record is created later, update the pricing in sales document.

I think this should work.

Regards,

Savita