cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message not present in AE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Its a support issue.Its a file to idoc scenario.I can see the message integration engine (sxi_monitor),but cannot see in adapter engine(RWB->message monitoring tab).This i have checked by copying the message id from integration engine and pasted in adapter engine.

My question is how can this message cannot appear in adapter engine.Is it coz the message is send directly from RWB>IE> test tab.If this is the case, how can we check the log to find how has send this message.

thanks,

suresh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes ur understanding is correct.

Can u check the message status in SXMB_MONI also go to R3 system and using WE02 tcode check the IDOC status.

U can not monitor the IDOC adapter from RWB as it is on ABAP stack.

what issue u r facing can u tell me.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

Since the message is coming from sender file system, it should come first to sender adapter,but i dont find the message in RWB-> message monitoring tab when i copy the message id taken from integration engine(sxi_monitor).

1.Is it that the message id is first generated in integration engine,because of that i cannot find the message in message monitoring tab or any other reason.

2.Based on what i need to find that message in message monitoring tab which appear in integration engine.

thanks,

suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

let me know the following.

r u clicking the correct filter criteria in message monitoring example start/end date.

also did u run ur scenario end to end.

1) does ur file got picked up from directory.

2) did u check the file adapter status in RWB- communication channel monitoring.

3) did u see the status message in SXMB_MONI.

based on this we can see where is the problem.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

The message has successfully reached the receiver sap system with status 51(some sap issue).I am bothered about why i cont see the message in sender adapter engine(RWB->message monitoring tab).How to find out whether the message has been send using IE test tab by some user and where in XI message id gets generated first?

Answers to ur questions-->

- I dont know how to check this,plz let me know.

2) did u check the file adapter status in RWB- communication channel monitoring.

- the sender CC status is green.

3) did u see the status message in SXMB_MONI.

--the status is chequered flag(processed successful).

Regards,

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont know how to check this,plz let me know.

A) u need to check the same in the source directory folder,if u have put the file adapter mode in test then it will not delete ur file but if its in delete mode then u will come to know when ur file adapter poll the file.

chirag

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

How to check file is picked up?

Use Delete file after processing option in Sender FTP Adapter. Else in RWB you can check your file adapter in Communication channel monitoring.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right, for monitoring use the tcode IDX5 or SXMB_MONI in XI and idoc status in R3 in we02/we05.

Thanks!

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can Monitor IDOC on ABAB stack using WE02 or WE05 or Look into SXMB_MONI.

IDOC Adapter resides on ABAP stack.