cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open delivery with quantity,but no batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a scenario, where when we create a delivery for certain customers, quantity should be blcoked, but not batchwise. whenever stock comes on that particultar delivery date, delivery should pick up the stocks. Pls help........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

why not use sales order instead of delivery to block the stock, and not create delivery order in which the batch is determined until the time of deliver or picking?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

but qty doesn't get blocked in sales order. thats the reason, trying to get qty blocked in delivery

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anitha

If stock is available and if you create a delivery and save, the same will be reserved against that delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

have created a batch strategy based on customer gp/material: when delivery is created no batch gets displayed, user can select the batch when PGI has to be done. In this scenario, if stock gets blocked when delivery is created, but without batch which one will it allocate.

let me clearly state my problem. user needs to create delivery and block the stock without batch. If he blocks 10 kg(without batch) on 20.11 and he wants to do PGI on 27.11 ( 10 kg shud be blocked till 27.11) , if material of batch bb1 is available on 27.11, then 10 kg of bb1 shud be selected and pgi done...............

Pls help..................

Former Member
0 Kudos

i don't understand why you say sales order can not block stock?

tcode: ovz9, check rule a sd order, tick the field "include sales requirement", then the stock is blocked now. that means when create a new sales order, the atp check will exclude the blocked amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sales reqmts is already checked. whats hapening is when u create sales order, qty is available against recd/reqd qty, but doesn't confirm when u look in CO09...................

Former Member
0 Kudos

i understand the problem should be on the requirement thansfer. please check the schedule line type used by the sales order, ensuring the requirement transfer is ticked. and also make further confirmation on the requirement class you used, the requirement transfer should also be ticked.

if the setting is right, the effect will be absolutely this way:

stock 100

first sales order incoming quantity 70, confirmed quantity 70

second sales order incoming quantity 40, confirmed quantity 30

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anitha,

I see it in simple way as 'picking' should be done with correct batch. then save the delivery. PGI can be done when user wish.

please correct me if i am wrong.

once picking is done, batch with qty will be blocked.

Mahesh