cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit control Areas and company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have two questions related to Credit Control.

Is it possible to assign the Credit Control Area when the sales order is created (same sales organisation, distribution channel and division)?

Is it possible to assign two Credit Control Areas to one company (I think it is not possible)?. Is there any way to solve this missfunction (without creating a new company or sales organisation)?

Thanks in advance,

Ricard.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Oscar,

Is it possible to assign the Credit Control Area when the sales order is created (same sales organisation, distribution channel and division)?

The credit controlling area will be assigned to the compant code not to the sales area.

After creation of sales orders also you can assign credit control area to the company code.

Is it possible to assign two Credit Control Areas to one company (I think it is not possible)?. Is there any way to solve this missfunction (without creating a new company or sales organisation)?

You can't assign more than one crdit control area to the single company code but you can assign single credit control area to multiple company codes.

If you have multiple company codes then only you can have multiple credit control areas.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't think you can directly enter a credit control area in a sales order. It will be determined based on Company code, Sales area, Customer Master data.

One company code can have only one Credit control area, but a credit control area can have many company codes.

Prase