cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

final inspection during GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai gurus,

I had done the following settings for final inspection during GR.

1) i had set 04 for inspection type in qm view of material master.

2) i have first operation 10 as production , so i had done the setting as ( ppo1control key in routing and

ppo1 control key for work center)

3) my second and final operation 20 is inspection, so i had done the setting as(pp04 control key in

routing and control key qm01 for work center)

4) Assigned MIC and Sampling procedure for opn 20 inspection characteristics.

5) passed requirement and done mrp run,converted pur req to p.o and done migo for ROH .

6) converted pld order to prod order,done GI for ROH w.r.t to prod order of fert, and confirmed first and second opn, on doing so quality lot is created , by selecting the quality lot using T.C QA32 i could no do result recording and UD.

7) system showing the error as You cannot record any characteristic results for this inspection lot. The material master has been set up for the existing inspection type in such a way that results recording is not supported

kindly help me where i went wrong.

with regards,

sekar chand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please kindly check the MIC you have created is allowing for results recording ,check the control indicators of the MIC

Do You want to do result recording for Inspection type 3 or 4.

You can do RR for Insp type 3 for Inprocess with Inspection specification assigned in Routing. But for Inspection type 4 you need to create Inspection plan for the Inspection specification. only then u can do RR. I think u have not created that.

Material master - insp type 04 - what are the defaults given? Is RR is automatic?

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Bhramakumar,

My reply as follows

1)Please kindly check the MIC you have created is allowing for results recording ,check the control indicators of the MIC

The settings are TYPE:lower/upper/Target value activated

SAMPLE: sampling procedure/SPC charac activated

RESULT: summ rec/req cha/defects rec activated

SCOPE: fixed and no doc activated.

MISCE: record measured val activated.

2) Do You want to do result recording for Inspection type 3 or 4.

i want to do 04 type

3)You can do RR for Insp type 3 for Inprocess with Inspection specification assigned in Routing. But for Inspection type 4 you need to create Inspection plan for the Inspection specification. only then u can do RR. I think u have not created that.

After u r reply i had created a inspection plan using T.C QP01 and assigned first opn as inspection with

control key as QM01 , work center and assigned the insp characteristics which i had assigned in the routing of the fert matl.( second opn and final opn with control key as pp04 and same work center which is

assigned in quality plan.)

4) Material master - insp type 04 - what are the defaults given? Is RR is automatic?

The settings are post to insp stock/inspection with task list/automatic assgn/check char/automatic ud

Also pls refer my initial query whether my assumptions are right are not for 04 (inspection during GR).

regards,

sekar chand

Edited by: sekar chand on Nov 26, 2008 12:24 PM

Edited by: sekar chand on Nov 26, 2008 12:31 PM

Edited by: sekar chand on Nov 26, 2008 12:33 PM

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

What iis the poblem you are getting right now?

Please check QVM2 also.

First of all a 03 inspection type is not stock relevant.

Second the update of quantities for a 04 inspection would be done on the GR from the production order.

Quality Management>Quality Inspection>Inspection Lot Creation-->Define Default Values for Inspection Type for your insp type?

Please refer this

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/QMIMIL/QMIMIL.pdf

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Mr Brahmankumar,

Thanks for your reply and my problem is solved.

regards,

sekar chand

Answers (0)