Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FS JNDI problem in PI 7.1

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We configured File Based JNDI 1.1.2 in SAP PI 7.0 and it was working fine. But recently we upgraded this to PI 7.1 from then its not working any more.

In communication channels i could see some error like

Error connecting due to missing class: com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory. Ensure that all resources required are present in the JMS provider library: aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda

we have deployed all the necessary libraries. But still we are getting this error.

Any ideas what's happing here? Pleas help me out.

Best Regards,

Prasad Babu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In PI 7.1 you have to provide com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda

See SAP note 1138877.

Maybe you could open an OSS ticket for the misleading error message.

Regards

Stefan

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for your reply.

Currently we are using Custom JMS Adapter that we developed in PI 3.0. But now we upgraded to PI 7.1.

I understand that i need to adjust some code in module for PI 7.1.

For that i need to have necessary JAR files. Could you please help me with your below old theread,

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Prasad Babu.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This would be helpful

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/xi/xilibrariesfor+development

Regards,

Prateek

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I managed to get all the JAR files and completed the development also. Now i have a task of deploying it to server. I sent the EAR file to my basis guy, he told that he wont be able to deploy it since its a PI 7.1. He is asking me to send SDA for the same.

Could any one please tell me how can get SDA file from this EAR file?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Prasad Babu.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create an adapter, you should not build an ear.

First you need a rar file that you store in an sda file.

you can use the jar command:

jar cvf YourAdapter.rar .jar META-INF\.*

jar cvf YoarAdaptr.sda .rar META-INF\.*

Regards

Stefan

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

I just follwed steps that you mentiond and was able to create the SDA file and sent it to my BASIS pelople. While deploying it they got below error/exception as below,

-

Deployment Items -

1. Client path '/usr/sap/trans/EPS/in/DemoJMSEAR.sda'

Sdu info :name 'DemoJMSEAR', vendor 'sap.com', location 'localhost', version '2008.12.

02.18.09.48', software type ('J2EE', sub type ''), dependencies :[none]

Deploy status is 'Aborted'

Time statistics( ms 😞

1.validate : -1

1.1.deployment : 332

1.1.1.Notify:Event triggered : 231

1.1.2.Disable LCM deployment : 82

1.1.2.1.Perform delivery : 82

1.1.2.1.1.Application Deployer : 55

1.1.3.Notify:Event performed : 18

Description:'1. [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5041] Error while reading the application de

scriptor of EAR /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in/DemoJMSEAR.sda.

-> [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.6002] There is no zip entry DemoJMSEJB.jar in EAR file

/usr/sap/trans/EPS/in/DemoJMSEAR.sda for module type ejb'.

Do you know anything that about ZIP entry? There is no zip file in the archive SDA file.

Could you please help me out here?

Best Regards,

Prasad Babu.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> -> [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.6002] There is no zip entry DemoJMSEJB.jar in EAR file

> /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in/DemoJMSEAR.sda for module type ejb'.

>

> Do you know anything that about ZIP entry? There is no zip file in the archive SDA file.

I think the DemoJMSEJB.jar is missing. I am nor sure, if all your deployment descriptors are set correctly. You should get the sample adapter SCA file and check, how it does look like. Pack your SCA/SDA file the same way.

Regards

Stefan

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

actually its the problem with the descriptor file. After fixing it i was able to deploy it on the server. Now i configured PI 7.1 JMS communication channel with the module i created and deployed. In communication channel i am getting i am below exception.

Message processing failed. Cause: javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData com.Demo.JMSadapterModuleBean.process(com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext,com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData) throws com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException method on bean instance com.Demo.JMSadapterModuleBean@63120b10 for bean sap.com/DemoJMSEARxml|DemoJMSEJB.jarxml|JMSadapterModuleBean; nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData com.Demo.JMSadapterModuleBean.process(com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext,com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData) throws com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException method on bean instance com.Demo.JMSadapterModuleBean@63120b10 for bean sap.com/DemoJMSEARxml|DemoJMSEJB.jarxml|JMSadapterModuleBean; nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData com.Demo.JMSadapterModuleBean.process(com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext,com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData) throws com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException method on bean instance com.Demo.JMSadapterModuleBean@63120b10 for bean sap.com/DemoJMSEARxml|DemoJMSEJB.jarxml|JMSadapterModuleBean; nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData com.Demo.JMSadapterModuleBean.process(com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext,com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData) throws com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException method on bean instance com.Demo.JMSadapterModuleBean@63120b10 for bean sap.com/DemoJMSEARxml|DemoJMSEJB.jarxml|JMSadapterModuleBean; nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException

Any idea on what could be the problem?

Am i missing something here. Do i need to adjust any libraries on server?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Prasad Babu.

Answers (0)