Inserting a Graphic in adobe form using SFP
by using Form & Interface in SFP Transaction
i want to display a logo(image) not by using url(not images from hard disk), i want to use the image which is present in the sap (ie., i want to use the images in se78). How can i achieve this????
I used the following procedure, even though i couldnt achieve:
1. Select an existing node in the context, under which you want to create a graphic node.
2. In the context menu of the node, choose Create ® Graphic.
3. The system creates a graphic node under the selected node. Enter the required data about the graphic in the Properties window under the form context.
You can choose from the following graphic types:
○ Graphic Reference
Choose this option if you want to insert a graphic from its address (URL). The URL can point to a Web server or to a file system. You must be able to access the graphic at the specified URL. This means that you may have to configure appropriate access rights for Adobe Document Services (ADS). Graphics stored in MIME Repository cannot be accessed through a URL. To use these graphics, choose Graphic Content.
○ Graphic Content
Choose this option if you want to specify graphic content using a field. This field contains all image information at runtime. The graphics must be in MIME Repository.
4. The entries you need to make depend on whether you chose Graphic Reference or Graphic Content in the last step.
○ If you have chosen Graphic Reference as your graphic type, enter the URL of the graphic.
In Adobe LiveCycle Designer, you can choose whether the system gets the graphic at runtime, or whether the graphic is embedded in the form. For more information, see the online help in Adobe Designer.
○ If you have specified Graphic Content as your graphic type, you must do the following:
■ In Field, enter a field name from the interface. The field must have the type STRING (graphical data is Base64-coded) or XSTRING (for binary-coded graphical data).
■ Enter a valid MIME type, such as u2019image/bmpu2019.
5. Under Conditions, enter the prerequisites that need to be met before the graphic node is processed at runtime and displayed in the form.
I cant get the image....................................
Please provide the step by step details.....