cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organisation Module for service desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

How can I use org structure for service desk?

What is the significance of it in service desk? Does it require for automatic determination of required partner function? Any clarification.

Please help.

Regards,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil,

I don't know whether I understood your req correctly but still try to help you...you can do following...

if every time the user who logged in is the message processor and reporter then you can

Create a access seq taking the logged in user via SPRO then

Assign the same to partner function schema.

OR

Create a access seq for reported and assign to partner function schema for logged in user

And

Create rule or action which will derive the message processor value based upon IBASE or SAP Component Catalog CODE priority etc......upon ur requirement.

Hope it helps.

Pls assign pts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

I can have only two partner function in the transaction as per my scenario i.e. message processor and support team. Message processor would assign the support team manually. But my concern is @ message processor. Because message processor is creating support message in solman and not in satellite system.

If I use BASE then every time same message processor would be determined. The access sequence you are telling me do I need to copy std. one or what?

Please clarify on access sequence.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would system determine reported by if I maintained all the details of BP on identification tab( If Reported by is creating ticket in solman not in satellite system)?

Regards,

Nikhil

Edited by: Nikhil Bannore on Nov 28, 2008 6:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nikhil

You can create ticket via CRMD_ORDER or via notif_create doesnt matter you just need to have BP.

There is a standard access seq you can copy this also

This wil take the user ID of the logged in user.

So you assign the partner det proc ...any partner this access seq...then whoever logs in his name will appear here.

If in the access seq you check the box for BP then this BP will appear here.

Hope it is clear now.

Pls assign pts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I will check it.

Thanks

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

I read this thread in context to similar problem I am facing.

I have explained my problem in thread

I need to define an access sequence which will determine my processor automatically.

So, I thought you will be of some help to me.

Is it possible for you to inform me which access seq you used to resolve your problem?

Because in the last part of the resolution of your thread, the statement " So you assign the partner det proc ...any partner this access seq...then whoever logs in his name will appear here.

If in the access seq you check the box for BP then this BP will appear here." may help me in resolving my issue.

Thanking you in advance for the extended help,

-Deepak Garde

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

yes that's correct. Org. structure can be used to determine business partners/support team in service desk.

You may also make use of partners defined for each iBase component to determine business partners.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any document?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christianm,

My requirement is that message processor would create support message from solman only and not through satellite system. There is no end user as such. End user(Reported by) and message processor are same.

Can I determine both of them when message is created by message processor in solman? I know how to determine reported by if message is created from satellite system.

Regards,

NIkhil