cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDDOAFTERACTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have just created a WDA with a View. When i go to methods tab, i can find WDDOAFTERACTION method in one server.

But i cant able to find that method in other server. Any inputs ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Itu2019s a funny situation. Someone would have deleted the method from the method list in this server. Try doing this in your IDES. Go to your views methods tab & try deleting any of the standard hook methods in there. You wont be able to select the pushbutton to the left of the method but just put the cursor on the method name and click on the appropriate toolbar button. It would warn you and then delete the method. But you wouldnu2019t be again able to create the same method coz the system would keep saying like that the name cant start with WD. So may be you will have to go through the version management and try restore that partu2026 I havenu2019t ever done anything like that. Give it a tryu2026

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually i am facing the above problem in IDES only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In 100, no such problem is there. If i try to delete any hook method, it is not allowing me to delete.

In 800, i am facing the above problem and moreover if i try to delete any hook method, it is getting deleted.

Is there any patch needed or Note to be applied or any nuggets need to be installed ?

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Am not aware of any notes/patches regarding this issue. I however noticed something else in my IDES. I had deleted 1 hook method & then saved & activated my component. No when I again go to change mode for my component the system has automatically re-created that hook method & I can find it in the list of my available methods. So was just wondering on how your system wasn't recreating the same for you automatically...

Regards,

Uday

PS: The system not only rec-created the deleted hook method but also put back in place what all coding I had earlier placed inside it. There must for sure have been patches/notes released by SAP for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using IDES, can i know the patch level for SAP_ABA ?

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Its release 700 & level 0013

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

But the case here is Its release 700 & level 0009