Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Plz complete your question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I had a problem with my PC.

I'm trying to make a recording in sm35 using transaction BBPMAININT. I've to create a new employee for a business partner. At the end of the transaction I've to select "Date Format" and "Decimal Format".

I write these parameters: Date Format = '1'

Decimal Format = ' '

Apparently, these values are correct, but the system launch a error with text: "ENTER DECIMAL FORMAT". I've tested with different values but anything is correct.

What should I write in the screen? Any idea?

Thank you in advance and regards.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi menena,

Please create a new vendor via web browser ->Admininstartor -->manage Business partner --> create

and go to personal data tab . Decimal format is mandatory . check it up with all combination with date format vs decimal format.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Muthuraman.

I've created some examples from Web Browser without problems filling fields Date Format and Decimal Format, but in transaction BBPMAININT appears four fields instead of two fields like Web.

The two fields below are filled good, but the error appears when I populate the new two fields up. I have tested some values unsuccessfully.

Why SRM system requires more fields than Web Browser? i don't know wich values put in them.

Regards.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Menena

I tried to view in GUI

I entered in GUI BBPMAININT CREATE - if i gave Vendor as input for create but

I get this error message Enter valid vendor,bidder or portal ? How did you manage here.

Regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls enter either X or Y. As you said, it doesn't seem to accept a space, which it should ideally!

Later, you may change the X or Y to space in the recording extract.

Cheers,

Akash

Answers (0)