cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service order Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created an Service Order with Tran:IW31 and confirmed it on yesterday (03/24/2008).

But when i cancel the confirmation of service order today i.e 11/25/2008 but, system is considering the posting date on 03/24/2008 date .Why it is not taking today?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

since you have confirmed on 3/24/2008, and while trying to cancel the confirmation system will default the date on which date you posted the same.

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

Is this the standard process or any settings required in conf?

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think there is no specific customizing ,i think it is standard process only .

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I have one more doubt, Along with the service confirmation there was also a material goods momt on that particular date, I cancelled the goods momt yesterday and the posting date was yesterdays date.

were as when i cancel the service confirmation it is getting posted on past date.

I am confused on this.pls reply

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

how did you cancel the material document,i think you have done through MBST ,in that case it the posting date will be taken as todays date .wright?? .any way i will also check it and revert back

regards

thyagarajan

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

while cancelling the confimation there is no provision to specify the posting date ,but in the case you use MBST then there will be option to specify .hence you are facing the issue

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot thyagaraju,

Ok So when i use IW45 system will not ask date or there is no provision for date?right

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

yes ,as Standard SAP does that ,but whether you are able to cancel the goods movement through iw45 against the one confimed perviously

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tyagarajan,

If its a standard process , then the user requirement is the cancellation of service orders posting date should be the current date but not the service order confirmed date( Past Date ).

Please let me know is there any possibility if so how?

Answers (0)