Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Scenario: IDOC to xml file.

I got the xsd file for the receiver end. Do I need to create Data Type, Message Type and etc..otherwise directly I have to create Message Interface for Receiver side.

Regards

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just import the XSD in External Definition and use it in receiver Message interface.

Thanks!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Import the IDOC metadata. Use it as Data Input structure. For the receiver side create a new DT - MT etc. and map them

Former Member
0 Kudos

What mapping we hv to do for Sender side (IDOC) fields for BEGIN and SEGMENT?

Regards

Sara

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here your IDoc is the sender so only populate the target structure required fields, no need to map Begin and segments.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

no mapping is reruired.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You don't need to map these fields because, the idoc is using as a sender. You can directly map the required fields to the Target fields.

After that you test mapping in Test tab.

Regards

Goli Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Regarding the creation of Sender Business system in sld. What are inputs to be given for sender Business system.

1. LIttle bit confuse of crating Technical and Business Systems in case of IDOC to File Scenarion.

2. About the Collaboration aggrements.

3. Sender Communication Channel.

Please do help me in Understanding the above queries in detail.

Thank you and Regards,

Venkat Ramana K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

For this you don't need to create the Datatype and Message Type.

Directly import that XSD as external definition andy use in the Outbound Message Interface.

then do the mapping.

Regards

Goli Sridhar

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Import XSD , Imported XSD represent Message Type.Create only Message Interface and Mapping Interface.

use blog for IDOC To File scenario

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you already have the XSD for the target, you do not need to create data types for that. The scenario is IDOC to XML, you only need to create Message Interface for the XSD.

Regards,