cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canonical structure mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need some inputs on mapping from MATMAS05 idoc to OAGIS XSD.Has any one worked on the similar case?If so please give me the step to step approach,very helpful for me.

Is there a way to modify the OAGIS xsd with out distrubing its references?

Please provide me some inputs.

ACS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is mapping as usual. Even you can check with IBM where you can get a predefined mapping xsl. If that is useful and satisfy your requirement use it directly.

You can edit the xsd using any xsd editor like editplus etc. But whats the requirement for changing the OAGIS format xsd. Thats very generic to satisfy the business process.

You can create even xsd in XI editor according to the requirement.

Suggestion is if you dont use most of the fields populated by OAGIS then its worth not using it. Instead of importing those high volume XSD create extra effort while mapping on system.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for the response,but my req is i have to do intermediate mapping from MATMAS05 idoc to OAGIS structure,Which XI doesn't support.I want to map USER AREA which has some filelds coming out from different XSD(Not sender or Receiver XSD) and add those fields into target structure and populate the values to the traget XSD.Is there a way to do that.People are syaing that possible with BPM,pls give me steps with the full deatils.

As i was thinking that it is not possible with PI,planning to add those extra filelds to OAGIS target XSD with out distrubing the internal references,

Hope u understand the problem,suggest me a solution for this problem.

Acs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Did you get any solution for this, i am also stuck with the mapping part of IDOC to OAGIS XML.

Thanks & Regards,

Akshay Ruia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if i understand your question, do you want to remove the external references and include all the definitions with in one XSD as PI doesn't supports the external References.

Yes, you can do that Using some SOAPUI tool where you can merge all the xsd definitions with in one xsd.

Thanks

-Kulwant

If helpful, assign score