Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send RFC respond to multiple receiver

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Current i have a sync scenario soap - XI - rfc. After the soap request then the rfc will respond back to the soap client. May i know is that possible to let the rfc respond to others server as a xml file while it respond back to the soap client without using BPM? If bpm is the must can point me some reference?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you thought about modifying the RFC in backend to call an outbound interface asynchronously when invoked?

Otherwise you have to use BPM.

Regards

Stefan

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for reply. Can i know how this scenario work on BPM? I am new in BPM. I have to use standard bapi for my case. Thanks.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With a receive step ( open sync async bridge) - Transform - Sync Send (RFC) - Send (Close Sync Async bridge) - Send (to other receiver).

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Im using BPM to respond to multiple receiver.

thanks

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In case Sever down and no response comes, use Fault Message to send system error.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

use SDN to know BPM, various blog avail.

use this link to know about BPM

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/xi/integration%252bprocess%252b(ccBPM)%252bin%252...

How this scenario work?

Look my previous reply and see blog on SOAP to RFC

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I already done the soap to rfc part. Now i just want to send the respond of xml to the sender while the rfc respond to the soap client. This is done because i want to ensure that the client get the respond data when the connection down between xi and client server. Is that any better solution?

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need not to use BPM here.Both applications (webservices,RFC) supports synch. communication.So you can do without BPM.

Follow the above mentioned blogs.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

use this blog

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2131 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]