cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Material Number ( MATNR ) from internal characterstic ATINN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on TX. VA02. In the Transaction i have internal characterstic value ATINN. Now i need to put the validation on this internal characterstic. The values i need are stored in the table CAWN-ATINN. Now to solve my problem i need to find the corresponding Material Number (MATNR ) for this particular internal characterstic. I am unable to link these two fields. Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Pradeep Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try CL6B t.code, enter class and class type. and select characteristic with values. system will give list of materials for that characteristics and with values.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for your reply, however how do i get the class name and class value. As i mentioned earlier, i only have values for CAWN-ATINN field. and i want the corresponding material number for that.

regards,

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

furthermore, i need to write a select query to do the validation in the program. I need some link, like tables or function modules by which i could get the corresponding MATNR for the internal characterstic ATINN.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check AUSP table.

Enter characteristic in Internal char.field and execute. I think in Object field system displays the materials.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I have the same requirement. For creating a custom transaction I have the Characteristic Description and charachteristic values. I need to fetch the material number from it.

If you have found a solution, Please tell me some table or Function module for it.