cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Issue

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

When I tried to create delivery for the sales order I created system throws a display log saying "order cannot b delivered"...wht wud b te reason?...

Also how to extend a sales area for a customer who belongs to a particular sales area?.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check the confirmation of delivery date in schedule lines in the sales order

If it is today then you should be able to create delivery

In VOV8 have you mentioned the delivery type for your order type

If yes then have you maintained copy controls in VTLA between your order type and delivery type

If all these are in place then check in MMBE do you have enough qty in unrestricted stocks

To extend a customer to another sales area go to XD01

Input the Customer no and the sales area which you want to extend and in the reference you give the customers existing sales area

Then your CMR will be extended to new sales area

Regards

raja

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check the copy control routine from OR to LF in VTLA at the header & item level. Some copy control checks were done I suppose. Only then you will get this kind of errors.

They may be process related.

Also possible coule be that the credit status / other status in VA02 --> Goto header status.

Take help of the ABAPer to check if any customized code is written in copy controls.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

change the selection date and migt be delivery split will be ther because of diff shipping point.check might be credit block.go to vkm3 and release.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.

Edited by: yanamadala venkataswamy on Nov 26, 2008 8:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I tried to create delivery for the sales order I created system throws a display log saying "order cannot b delivered"...wht wud b te reason?...

Also how to extend a sales area for a customer who belongs to a particular sales area?.

Hi

There might be several reasons when you cant deliver th order , predominatly you should check for

material availablity, schedule line etc,

One thing is sure the log will help you to analyse it.

For extending the Customer Sale Area you can use XD02 & put your Sale area details & save it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check if there is any delivery block in your sales order, also check if schedule lines are confirmed, also check if your customer needs a complete delivery

2. Go in VD01/XD01 - input your customer number along with the new sales area and then move ahead which will extend the sales area for your existing customer.

Hrishi

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hrishi,

Thanks for ur reply...But I gone thru te sales doc thr is no del block..also schedule line shows confirmed qty.......sud I giv any input for delivery time which is thr in schedule line.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the confirmed delivery date which system has proposed in schedule line ? if it in future then you need to input that date in VL01n screen..

Also, is that sales order is blocked due to credit check ? if yes then relase it from VKM3 and then deliver the same.

Hrishi