cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to extract organisational structure ( PPOMA_BBP) in a document /excel.

dev_parbutteea
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi . in transaction PPOMA_BBP when i go to system -> List -> Save -> Reporting Tree , the reporting tree is greyed out.

1) Is there another way to extract the organisational structure? I need to save the hierarchy + attributes .

2) If possible, can we use the extract to maintain/ create an organisational structure ?

thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In tcode PPOSA_BBP, click on the Print icon. In the successive screen, go to menu system>List>save & choose your format. However, attributes are not downloaded here.

Cheers,

Akash

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soonese

It is very easy to down load structure. go to PPOM t code and selecet your structure and go to system - list --save as desired your format.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We got a requirement like.... Suppose X company is having 5 consultants including proj mngr and is doing projects for Y and Z. In Y project 3consultants r involved, n in Z also 3consultants r involved. Proj mngr is common 2 both. We configured reporting structure evrything. But it will display only when we click on the position. The client is asking that... after giving org unit numb in ppom_old, the whole structure has 2 display....ie., who involved in the projects, who is reporting to whom, blablabla.....even in graphical struc also it is not showing...can anybody guide me, whether there is such option in sap.

Thanks