cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new field(material Desc) in pricing report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I want to add material decsription in Pricing report,Report name 28.Is it possible to add this field in report 28.Else i want to create new report as like report28 additionaly which includes material description.But my problem is i didnt find any field for material description when creting a report.How to add new field?Can anyone pl help me in this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create new pricing list (v/la), you can choose for material (item level) in text column the second choice : 2 - The key field and the corresponding text are displayed.

Regards,

Lionel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply.Actualy i gave the option wat u said.But still i am not getting material description.Any other alternatives pl?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Lionel MARTIN ,

Thank u so much. i got the result.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

You can get the material description field from MAKT table, the field name is MAKTX. You can add the field name in the same report. Link the table MARA with MAKT in your join.

Ihope your problem is solved.

Viswanath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi viswanth,

Thanks for ur reply.I am not creating any z-report.I am creating new pricing report through t.code v/la.In that they have provided some tables and its fields to create a trerport. I didnt find fied respect to material description.I want to know how to add makt table there?.Is it possible to add new ?

Edited by: Ranganayahi Chandirasekaran on Nov 26, 2008 9:46 AM