cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not showing exact conversion in current budget column and coming negative .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While doing budgeting I am facing one problem mentioned below:-

When i am putting budget amount (in Egypt currency) against WBS element and checking it in Object Currency its showing exact conversion amount in current budget column (in US $) for each WBS element.

But when I am checking it in Controlling area currency its not showing exact conversion and for a lot of WBS elements negative budget is coming in current budget column.

Any pointers will be rewarded.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

you need to configure controlling area currency settings (Multicurrency settings) here with the help of CO consultants.

here is some information about that:

We can use different currencies in the Controlling component (CO) and controlling area currency is used for cost accounting. We specify the controlling area currency when defining the controlling area in Customizing for Controlling.

We can assign more than one company code with varying currencies to a controlling area. The system can derive the controlling area currency automatically from the company code currencies .Or we can specify the controlling area currency ourself.

The controlling area currency depends on:

u2022 The assignment of company code and controlling area

u2022 The currency type in the controlling area.

We can specify the assignment control indicator, and the currency type in Customizing,

If we choose the assignment of Cross Company Code Accounting, then we can assign more than one company code to the controlling area, or specify a controlling area currency different from the company code currency. The currency type then determines the controlling area currency.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhusudan Thaks for ur reply,

In customizing it is set as per ur statement. And value and conversion in of budget is coming quite well and exact in current budget column for each WBS element when i am checking in Object currency.

for eg. If for 1 WBS I am giving budget as 1000 then in current budget it is coming as 20 US $ in Object currency.

But when I am checking it in controlling area currency it is coming as -30 US $( negative and not exact value).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Any pointers i am waiting desparately . Still this question is unsolved.

Regards