cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change partner function to sold-to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

I have a customer, previously registered as Ship-to party as KMAXX1, under sold-to party T00XX. Now, after changing the account group, transaction XD07- to sold-to party, I still cannot create sales order for this customer. The reason: In the customer master's partner function, this customer's sold-to party remained unchanged as T00XX. After doing transaction XD07, the sold-to party should be changed to KMAXX1, right?

The problem is, this sold-to party can only defined once, and since it is a mandatory entry, I cannot manually delete it and replace it with a new one.

Can anyone tell me how to change the sold-to party in this customer master?

Thank you very much in advance for all you help.

Anisah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anisah,

I am not able to understand what you exactly want.

On XD07 you can only change the account group not the partner function dear.

Once you have stored your sold to party then it cant be changed further.

If you want one more sold to party then you have to use AA as your new partner function which is sold to party only.

One more thing when you have change KMAXX1 as your sold to party then in sales order which error comes out can you tell me that.

In my point of view go to XD02 and give KMAXX1 and all the details

In the partner function tab change the data whatever is required.

if you want to change the setting of screen then thats a other process.

Regards

Raj.

Edited by: Raj Aryan Malhotra on Nov 26, 2008 1:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion.

In XD07, I changed the account group from Ship-to party to Sold-to party.

When I created sales order, the system told me that it cannot process the order because the customer is not registered as sold-to party. So, since I've already done XD07, I went to Change customer master, XD02, and in Partner function tab, tried to change the sold-to party manually. This is where it hit the snag. I can't change the sold-to party - SP. I don't want to use AA. I want to use SP as sold-to party. We are using customized printout that only recognize SP as sold-to party.

Anyway, this thing shouldn't have happened. I changed customer account group from ship-to party to sold-to party all the time, and this is the first time I encounter this problem.

Hope this clarified the matter.

Thank you and regards,

Anisah