cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding tax tab in customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

Can you help me show the withholding tax tab on my customer master because right now its only showing upto insurance.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I beleive that you have asked for TAB pages

I think you have to check in the new entries here

Go to Transaction SPRO à Logistics u2013 General --- Business Partner - Customers- Control - Adoption of Customeru2019s own Master Data fields- Prepare Modification à Free enhancement of Customer Master Record.

Go to CHANGE mode and Click u2018New Entriesu2019 button. Then add a Screen Group (SK here)and meaningful description. Save the entry and then SELECT that entry and Click on u2018Label Tab Pagesu2019.

This is an area i have not worked

I think you can get your requirement By doing a research work here

Regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

i logged out and logged in again and still the witholding taz tab is not present

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Goto Financial Accounting (New)---Global settingsEWT-Extended EWTCo Code-Activate EWT for your Company code

Ambuj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OBD2, select your Account Group and click on blue lens on top.

Double click on Company Code Data and again Witholding tax data. There change all the fields to "Opt.entry" and save.

Now go to customer master and check whether you could see the said tab.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your speedy reply. I've done that already but still the tab doesn't show.

Please continue sending your suggestions.

TY

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are already in customer master screen, you have to logout, relogin and then check after a few minutes.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

PLZ CHECK IN THE ACCOUNT GROUP WHETHER THIS PARTICULAR FIELD IS IN SUPPRESS MODE. SO WHAT EVER FIELDS IN CUSTOMER MASTER WILL CONTROLLED BY ACCOUNT GROUPS.