cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context attributes Not getting set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Webservice model from a WSDL file, created a service controller and bound the same to the model. I have also created a view and bound my view to my controller.

The problem I am facing right now is that certain fields of my request are not getting set.

The structure of my context is as shown below

Context
  |-OrderWS
      |- RequestNode
          |-NodeA
             |-Item1
             |-Item2
             |-Item3
          |-NodeB
             |-ItemA
             |-ItemB
       |-ResponseNode

Even though I have created Item 1,Item2,Item 3 elements of Node A as input fields in my View, they cannot be edited, when I run my application.

Item1,Item2,Item3 have min occurance "0", max occurance "unbounded" , set in the WSDL file.

Is there any way by which I can set these values?

Why are only the Item1,2,3 fields not editable? (I have made sure that readonly =false,editable=true are set for these fields as they are for the other fields.)

-Ashwini.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashwini,

If I understand you correctly, your problem is, the input fields that you've bound to a model node is

not open for editing. If yes then,I guess you are not setting the modelObject reference to the model node.

So use this code in the appropriate method (<i>according to your requirement</i>) to make the input fields editable.

I<yourView>.IOrderWSElement el 
          = wdContext.nodeOrderWSElement()
                 .createOrderWSElementElement(new <i><b>correspondingInterface</b></i>());
	wdContext.nodeOrderWSElement().addElement(el);
    	wdContext.nodeRequestNode().bind(new <i><b>correspondingInterface</b></i>());
    	wdContext.nodeNodeA().bind(new <i><b>correspondingStructure</b></i>()());

If this is not the exact problem, then please give an eloborate picture of the scenario.

Bala