cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps to transport the forecast profiles from development server to the pro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a scenario wherein we need to transport forecast profiles from APO development server to the APO production sever.

Can anyone suggest me proper steps to include the forecast profiles into the transport request.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jacky.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay ,

Thanks again.

I did check the transaction mentioned by you. But it din't help in my scenario.

I got the sloution for my problem,

we have two tables for forecast profiles, i,e /SAPAPO/DP440G and /SAPAPO/DP440P (these gets updates as and when we create a forecast profiles ) ,

we have to add the entries from this table for the particular forecast profile into the transport request and then we have to transport those requesets , then the profiles would be transported accordingly.

Anyways thanks for replying.. i am giving you points for helping me..:-)

Regards,

Jacky Jain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

Thanks for your reply.

But my problem is that i dont want to release forecast from dp to snp... i wanted to transport a particular forecast profile from One server to another.

Regards,

Jacky Jain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have not checked t-code /N/SAPAPO/TSOBJ. this t- code for manual transport connection of SNP & DP. I mean it will use to create transport request manully & you can transport it in to Dev. server to Prod. Server.

I think you have not read my answer properly.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is one transaction to transport forecast profile with Planning Area.

T-Coe: /SAPAPO/TSOBJ

In this transaction you will find the check box for forecast profile under the Transport planning area. You can use this transaction for transport your forecast profile from dev. server to prod. server.

Regards

Sujay