SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct goods delivery to stores from Vendors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the following scenario: Direct goods delivery to stores from Vendors

Two company codes for the same company - one global and a local.

- Store are raising STOs to local DCs

- Local DC raises Collective POs to Global DC

- Global DC raises Third party purchase order to Vendor : This ensures that goods are directly delivered to store. And in the global DC I do a statistical goods receipt due to which there is no change in stock in global DC rather only the PO closes.

My Question is :

How do I do goods receipt at stores?

How do I close my STO (from stores) and Collective POs (from local DCs)?

Regards,

Lisa

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Company A: Store X---->(STO)-->DC-(PO)----->CentralDC

Company B: CentralDC----->(TPO)----->Vendor

GR at Store X:

Goods can be received based upon the reference document STO/Outbound Delivery. In this case goods is directly supplied from the vendor so the reference document should be STO. It can be done like follows.

In case of third party PO the Vendor supplies goods to the Store X and sends invoice to Central DC. Then the central DC Bills Store X. In the billing document it will have the reference number of the STO. So GR can be done based on billing document at Store X.

Regards

GK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How ia GR possible on a billing document? I don't see an option in MIGO.

If we do GR based on STO/outbound delivery - there will be a PGI also. This means stock reduction in central DC ,however there is no stock in central DC as goods are directly deliverd by vendor.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos

Hi,

First let me know why u raising a STO at store level. STO will be created at DC level inorder to reduce the stock. Here the store requesting the DC by means of PR or PO if the DC belongs to other Company Code.

Just try like this

Comp A: StoreA, Store B, DC

Comp B: Central DC

StoreA,B ---Raises PR to DC: Then DC raises PO with reference to the PR (so the PO will have the Store Details) to the Central DC.(the PO number should be communicated to the Store A,B so that it willl be easy for them while doing GR).

Now central DC raises TPO to the vendor, So vendor supplies goods to the StoresA,B. The PO raised by the central DC should have the PO number raised by DC, so that when the vendor supplies the goods he can send the goods along with this number. with reference to the PO store can do GR.

Note: Give me the business scenario.

Regards

GK

Edited by: Gnanakumar Panneerselvam on Nov 28, 2008 3:43 PM