cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New address to be printed in the delivery output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

For the delivery i issued one output message to take the printout of the shipping label .

Now i changed the address in the ship to party and again issued the message , still it is taking the old adress only is there any possibility for the new address to be reflected in the output message with out creating the new deelivery numbe .

Best Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In the O/p type form layout, in the ship-to address field mapping check what mapping is done. If the mapping is done to LIKP-KUNNR, then if you change the ship-to address, then the new address will come into the print out if you retrigger the O/p.

If the mapping is done to pick it from VBPA tables of the relevant sales order, then it willnot update.

So check the field mapping in the printout.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally, the address change in partner functions should update the addresses in existing documents..

Now, as you are saying this is not happening then I'd suggest you to ask your ABAP'er to check the program/form assoicated with the output type for your delivery. I believe it'd could be a problem out there in program/form.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi when you are in transaction VL02N the ship to party number is on the top of the page, beside this is a button that looks an evenlope click on this and on this screen you can manually update the address and it will appear on newly issued outputs. Normally when you update a ship to party address it is not copied into the outbound delivery,

Regards

PR