cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to know who imported the request

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everybody

in my place there are three persons who does imports, how can i know who imported the request into MAQ ? and if possible if two persons uses the same id is there any way we can know from which system that is imported?

cheers

bhasker

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, you can..

From the STMS, go to Import history Goto << import history

Then in personal settings of import history (Extras >> Personal Settings) , uncheck the "Hide Expert Fuctions" . This will bring you more options in menu. Then in Edit tab, you will be able to see "Display more" which will show the user who imported the request in "user" column.

Thats all!

Cheers,

Jazz

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks a lot , and in my place three of us are using the same id please let me know how can i track who imported tht specific request.

cheers

bhasker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If all 3 of you are using the same ID, then its not possible to know who it is.. But you can see the imported time from import history. may be you can figure out who was there at that time in office . Thats the only way i guess!.

Regards,

Jazz

Former Member
0 Kudos

"hi

thanks a lot , and in my place three of us are using the same id please let me know how can i track who imported tht specific request.

cheers

bhasker"

An official SAP forum may not be the best place to announce that you're breaking licensing rules.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are not suppose to share users as is in direct violation of the License agreement.

Consider this thread closed!.

Juan