cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to resolve Connector exception during J2ee engine startup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i am getting a problem during the web as startup.

The database instance and the msg_server.exe , enserver.exe are running fine in during the startup.

But when it comes to jcontrol.exe .....it says " searching for binaries" and therafter no progress can be seen.

I have checked out the log file, the exception that is thrown reads as below.

Kindly let me know are there any setting that i ve to look at or modify inorder to resolve this.

#1.5#00065BCCFF6E001B00000001000008A800040C6E62A3462F#1139568147749#com.sap.engine.services.jmx.MBeanServerInvoker##com.sap.engine.services.jmx.MBeanServerInvoker#######SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:6]_20##0#0#Warning#1#/System/Server#Java###JMX connector exception occurred while processing external JMX request [ JMX request (java) v1.0 len: 314 | src: cluster target-node: 5957900 req: invoke params-number: 4 params-bytes: 0 | :name=com.sap.portal.prt.bridge.service.mbeans.PRTMBeanRuntime,j2eeType=PRTBridge_JMX_SECTION,SAP_J2EEClusterNode=5957900,SAP_J2EECluster="" null null null ]

[EXCEPTION]

#1#com.sap.engine.services.jmx.exception.JmxConnectorException: Unable to de-serialize request parameters, message [ JMX request (java) v1.0 len: 314 | src: cluster target-node: 5957900 req: invoke params-number: 4 params-bytes: 0 | :name=com.sap.portal.prt.bridge.service.mbeans.PRTMBeanRuntime,j2eeType=PRTBridge_JMX_SECTION,SAP_J2EEClusterNode=5957900,SAP_J2EECluster="" null null null ]

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.RequestMessage.readParams(RequestMessage.java:526)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.RequestMessage.getParams(RequestMessage.java:575)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.MBeanServerInvoker.invokeMbs(MBeanServerInvoker.java:106)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.JmxServiceConnectorServer.receiveWait(JmxServiceConnectorServer.java:173)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.message.MessageListenerWrapper.process(MessageListenerWrapper.java:81)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.ms.MSListenerThread.run(MSListenerThread.java:47)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:60)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl6.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:72)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl6.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:142)

Caused by: javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: MBean with name com.sap.default:name=com.sap.portal.prt.bridge.service.mbeans.PRTMBeanRuntime,j2eeType=PRTBridge_JMX_SECTION,SAP_J2EEClusterNode=5957900,SAP_J2EECluster=J2E not found in repository

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem why there is no solution, pls also write the solution into the messages, otherwise they are useless

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem on our WAS.

Has anyone an answer to this problem ?

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos

Same problem here. I've seen its been months since the postings, any resolution yet?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ksk,

We do have the same problem.

Any soltuions so far?

Have you opened any OSS and get some more informations on it?