cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document for Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Accounting Document generated for Excise Condition types.We do not want to generate Accounting document for Excise Invoice.

We have marked the Excise Condition types JEXP,JECP,JA1X as Stastical in Pricing procedure & also not assigned the Account Keys for the same.

How to make other settings for non generation of Accounting document for Excise Invoice.It's a Domestic scenario.

Please suggets.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant PAtil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

Remove GL accounts for transaction, path is SPRO-IMG-Logistcs General-Tax on Goods movement-India-Account determination-Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction.

Select excise group that you dont require the Accounting document with excise transaction type is DLFC

Hope it helps you.,

Note : As you said it is domestic sales , for this accounting document is mandatory.

Please concult your FICO Consultant to remove the GL accounts.

Regards

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

We do not want create Excise Group for this.One Excise Group already defined.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant Patil

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Then you can remove the GL accounts for Excise transation type DLFC , so that ill not flow into accounting.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

If you remove G/L Account Numbers,then accounting document will not create for other Scenarios.

Best Regards,

Hemant Patil

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

As per my knowledge concern

I am just adding this , if you dont require to generate excise invoice for particular senario you need to create excise Group , for that excise group dont mainatin excise gl accounts for particular Excise transaction type ( Export Transtion Type) , so that system could not find the gl account to post the values.

Regards

Ramesh

Edited by: Ramesh on Nov 26, 2008 12:43 PM

Edited by: Ramesh on Nov 26, 2008 6:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of creating the Excise Group i have created the Sub Trasaction type (DS) ETT Type DLFC.

In SPRO Specified the Excise Account per Excise Transaction DLFC & DS.

Also Specified G/L Accounts per Excise Transactions.

Excise Grp (P2),ETT (DLFC),Company Code (MU51),Chart of Accts(XXX),all the G/L Accounts kept BLANK.

While creating the Excise Invoice thor.J1IIN,if i put Sub Transaction type DS then the system gives the following error.

Excise modvat accounts not defined for DLFC transaction and excise group

Message no. 8I402

Please suggests.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant Patil