In SPRO, where to define condition types for accnt. determination procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just follow this path to assign condition type to your account determination procedure.

Go to IMG u2013 sales and distribution u2013 basic function u2013 account assignment u2013 define access sequence and account determination types.

Then double click on maintain access sequences for account determination.

Click on new entry and type some random name to create new access sequence or just copy the access sequence KOFI and give some other name to it.

You new access sequence is created then go upto the field level to activate all the fields.

Then go to same path IMG u2013 sales and distribution u2013 basic function u2013 account assignment u2013 define access sequence and account determination types.

Now click on define account determination types.

Click on new entry and give some random name in Ctyp and some description and assign your access sequence which you have created in previous step.

Your new condition type has been created.

Now go to IMG u2013 sales and distribution u2013 basic function u2013 account assignment u2013 define and assign account determination procedures.

Double click on define account determination procedure.

Now select your account determination procedure and double click on control data and then new entry.

Give new step, co, ctype and requirement.

Now your newly created condition type is assigned to account determination procedure.

Try out these steps it will help you out.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved.

thanks you very much Raj.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can find out any t.code by going this away .

open the IMG aditional information ->anditional information-> display img -

>img activity .

Then u can find out all the t.codes.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yanamadala,

I tried but it gave me like a hundred of related t-codes, and I cannot find the correct one.

By the way, thanks for the suggestion.

Edited by: Vitthavat A. on Nov 26, 2008 11:20 AM