Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping error.

ramiz_sipai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sxmb_moni I am getting mapping erro like " RuntimeException in Message - Mapping transformation"

When I display my input xml msg(inbound Message-central -> paylods) in moni then I am not able to see my first segment EDI_DC_40 all other segements are coming fine.

my incoming file is idoc file like

EDI_DC40<segment data...>

E2IDKU1<segment data....>

I checked all my data type, message type , mappings , content conv. they looks fine.

Kindly suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramiz

You check your mapping. Test the mapping with test data.

If the field is not coming check for it. Some fields need to be mapped to constant dealing with IDOC cases then only they get populated.

Thanks

Gaurav

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramiz,

Test mapping is static, where you will be testing the mapping with the imported IDoc structure. There is no guarentee that it has to work with the runtime end-to-end as well.

So when you send an IDoc from a R/3 please check SXMB_MONI whether it is comming with all EDI_DC40 details. ofcourse it will be showing error message but dont worry about it. And check in the R/3 ( sending system) Tcode SM58, whether IDoc is transferred to PI/Xi successfully.

If you already check the same, then try to reimport the IDoc meta data from the R/3 in PI/XI. Try to maitain RFC Destination, Port name with the same name in PI/XI.

Hope this will help you out.

Best regards

Praveen k

ramiz_sipai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

Problem solved.

The problem was... source file had some special character before EDI_DC40 line thats why this segment was not coming.

Thanks.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rameez,

There must be some mandatory field in target structure,which your source xml data is not populating. Please check with the test tab in message mapping.

Thanks!

ramiz_sipai
Explorer
0 Kudos

In test tab, by passing value manualy it is working.

But at the time of executing scenario end to end it is not working.

in source file EDI_DC40 segment is present but its no coming in xml msg in moni.

FCC in sender cc is the only thing that will map my source file to input xms in moni right ? so does it mean my FCC having some error ?

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramiz,

<<<<When I display my input xml msg(inbound Message-central -> paylods) in moni then I am not able to see my first segment EDI_DC_40 all other segements are coming fine.>>>>

<<<FCC in sender cc is the only thing that will map my source file to input xms in moni right ? >>>>>

Your source message is IDOC or file???

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ramiz

Thats possible if you are reading the file and its not coming. As you said when you test it is working that shows the file adapter is not bringing the field. Do check when file adapter reads the file check in SXMB_MONI and verify. Under inbound message check with the payload. Are you able to see the Field.

Thanks

Gaurav

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rameez,

In test tab, by passing value manualy it is working.

You need to use payload from SXMB_MONI -->inbound message ---Window2 and download it to desktop and then in mapping editor just import this test data and test in mapping.

Also for FCC error check in RWBCommunication channel monitoring> you receiver cc and click on use filter.

Thanks!

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Test Your Mapping in Message Mapping and see output.