Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP & TOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

belwo is the scenario

Regarding credit management and standard Transfer of Requirements - the requested

schedule line passes a requirement in spite of the credit management, credit control block,

however the confirmation of the requirement can be configured to be unconfirmed as in

standard. This requirement is also processed from the MRP run and the procurement is

triggered. The credit lock does not stop this process. The third-party order processing and

the assembly processing is referred to as direct procurement. In both cases, the procurement

element is created directly from the sales order (the purchase requisition in the case of the

third-party order processing and the production order, planned order, or the like in the case

of the assembly processing).

The credit block in the sales order prevents the creation of the procurement element.

However if the credit block is first set during the change of a sales order, the procurement

element is deleted again. As long as the credit block is set in the sales order, no procurement

or production occurs for this sales order.

(If a sales order is released from the credit block, an availability check is carried out again

for this order). The availability check tries to confirm the requested quantities.

In case of the direct procurement, a purchase requisition or a production order is created

again in the background.

the above is part of 186 page of GW, now my question is, in the above scenario, as it say's which i have put it in brackets when the sales order is released from the credit block ATP check is again carried out, which is fine, but in my case it is not doing automatically, we have to do the ATP manually to proceed further, any input on how to make this automated.

input will be highly appreciated

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any inputs will be appreciated