cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Label to a ZEBRA QL320 Plus Portable Barcode Printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a label that will print on a Zebra QL320plus Portable Barcode Printer using BarOne to design the label and to upload the objects into the SAPscript file.

I have done this before printing to a Zebra 105SL printer and everything works great.

Now we have gotten some new Zebra QL320Plus Portable Barcode Printer and it does not work.

In BarOne I have designed the label and the test print works. I have uploaded it from BarOne and creating the SAPscript pointing to the Standard Text file but the label does not print. Only a very very small print and the only part that I can read is scanner 2 cpu.

Any one have any idea what I need to do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem could be, printer not configured in SAP system. please verify that.

you can test the same by converting the lable (without any variable values) into script and print it.

regards

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same issue printing the a barcode label to a ZEBRA QL320 plus portable printer, the printer has been set up as the other ZEBRA printers which work.

We are printing from SAPSCRIPT which is calling Standard Text.

Does anyone know if different commands are required in the standard text for the QL320plus.

Regards,

Donna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Donna,

I know that this was a long time ago but we are facing the issue now. Did you ever come up with a solution to print to a mobile Zerbra barcode printer from SAP. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Rod Moore