cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Status not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing SRM 5.0 Classic scenario. Trying to set up a standard scenario. When a Shopping cart is created and we run the Clean_ reqreqUp and BBP_Get status, the system creates a PO in the backend, however, neither the SC is transferred to the backend nor the status of the SC is updated in SRM.

Any suggestions. Full points guaranteed,

Thanks in advance,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

the CLEAN_REQREQ_UP doesn't create the follow-on documents in the backend system. This just check whether the SC transfer was successful, and the follow-on document was created by the SC transfer in the backend system. If the transfer was OK, this report deletes the SC "reminder" entry from the BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB table, and provides the status "follow-on document created".

So your problem is not in the CLEAN_REQREQ_UP.

Possible reasons:

1. The SC is not approved yet.

2. The SC is in the sourcing

3. There was an error in the SC transfer, and there is an alert in the alert monitor (you can check it as administrator).

4. There was an error in the SC transfer, but the application monitor was not updated with this error. For this problem there are correction reports.

Check this points.

If you still face problems, let me know the SC status (you can see it in the transaction BBP_PD).

Kind regards,

Peter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Pl. check proper settings in SPRO- SRM server-Technical basic settings for back end system and RFC destinations

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But in Classic Scenario, i was under the opinion that the SHC is transferred to the backend. The technical settings in the SPRO are correct. I have confirmed that. So, soes it mean that in Classic scenario the SHC does not get transferred to the backend?

As per me, i think the Clean REQREQUP is not working. Any suggestions?

Amit

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

This SC data helps to create PO/PR in the backend system. The SC follow on document PO?PR creted only in the backend.

regards

Muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Q: neither the SC is transferred to the backend nor the status of the SC is updated in SRM.

A: SC will not be transtered to back end - This shoping card data helps to create a PO in the backend. PO is a follow on document for Shopping cart.

Via CHECK status You cam display the shopping card . You can see the follow on document folder in the SC. Here you can see the PO information with backend logical system.

regards

Muthu