cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Determiantion-triggerr a program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement, in the Output Determination Procedure, one of the condition type as to trigger a Program. How can we configure so that an output condition type can trigger an External Program.

Thanks,

Challa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

After trigger the O/p type you want to trigger a prog? Is that your requirment?

What prog you want to trigger & why?

It is possible through a BDC. In the O/p control prog, put a logic that when the O/p is triggered, it should call a call function which will inturn call the relevant prog. A BDC will be called which will post the relevant information into the prog.

Decide what prog you want to call after the O/p & explain the requirement to the ABAPer. He would help you.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can tell you an example...

After creating a an Invoice, it is released to Accounting.Now at in the output determination procedure, I have a condition type which has to trigger a zprogram which captures the data of the invoice. So i need to assign this zprogram to condition type. Can some one explainme how to configure this?

Thanks,

Challa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you talking about print program?

Goto NACE t.code Select the application, click on output types.

Select the output type and double click on processing routines. Here you can assign print program and script/smartform.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For what purpose that output type shall be used say for example for Printing , sending E mail or for any other external send.

Also what is the external program you want to assign in the output type .

explain your requirement in detail so that i can try helping you.

Regards

Anand