Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Batch Job not picking up Deliveries that are PGI-ed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a problem in Billing and need help. The Details are:-

1) The Background job for Billing via VF06, program RV60SBAT, runs every 2 hours. The problem is : there is 1 customer for whose Deliveries, the PGI has been done and yet, not getting picked for Billing by the Batch job by VF06.

2) In parallel, if we verify via VF04, these same Deliveries appear on VF04 as Billing Due, yet not getting billed.

3) These are standard OR & LF doc types whose Billing Dates have already passed.

4) There is no Billing Block on these Deliveries and Customers.

5) The credit exposure for that customer is just 55% utitilised.

6) We executed the program RVV05IVB for those Sales Orders & Deliveries with the Billing Index checked.

Despite these, the Billing is not occuring for this customer. Your advise is most appreciated.

I suspect something on the Credit Management side but since the exposure is just 55% am not convinced. OVA8 for document group 03 (Credit Group for Goods Issue), shows:-

Dynamic : B Horizon 4 W ; Max.doc.value 0.00

Open Items : B Max.open.item % 50 ; NoDays openI 100

Oldest Open Item : B Days oldestItem 100

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do a small testing.

Input one of the delivery numbers in VF01 and hit enter.

If there is an issue, then in the Edit -> log you can view the details.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva Ram,

Thank you very much for the suggestion. Clarifications from my side:-

a) If I do a VF01 or a VF04, it takes me directly into the overview screen of the billing document. There is no error log. It allows billing.

b) VF04 and VF01 permit billing of these Deliveries, however, the VF06 batch job of RV60SBAT is refusing to pick the same Deliveries. The selection screen variant in VF06 does not have anything to prevent the these Deliveries from being picked up.

c) I tried the SD Document Index reorganisation program RVV05IVB, but, no success.

d) We can do a billing through VF01 for now, but, it is good to understand why this happens and also the Business users would like to know the reason.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the bill-to customer master (XD03),field Invoicing dates in the billing tab of sales area data? If any specific calendar-dates are assigned, then I assume the background billing job will pick only on those dates.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked.

But there are no values in the Billing Date field of the Customer Master. There are no change logs in the Customer Master.

There are about 10 Deliveries stuck only for this customer.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

Sorry, forgot to mention...The Sold-To's, Bill-To's and Payers are the same. So their Customer Master is the same. Only the Ship-To's are diferent.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Answers (0)