cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UACC.R3_DATASOURCE.SLDDSUSER" is not modifiable.". Contact your system admi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Portal user: SLDDSUSER is showing as password locked.

in ABAP system the same user is not locked.

I'm trying to unlock the password from portal, but it is giving the below error..

An error occurred in the persistence. The original message (possibly not translated) was: "Attribute "lockreason" on

namespace "com.sap.security.core.usermanagement" of principal "UACC.R3_DATASOURCE.SLDDSUSER" is not

modifiable.". Contact your system administrator

Just I've to unlock this user from portal only.... and have to use the same old existing password.. which is we are using it as standard password for all SLD systems comunication...

Please advice on this..

Thank You,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to Logon with SAP* (Emergency User) and unlock the user.

Read,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/3a/4a0640d7b28f5ce10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Please logon to portal with user ADMINISTRATOR.

Try to unlock.

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

I'm trying with user J2EE_ADMIN user only which is adminstratot user...

When I'm trying with that user only getting the above error..

Thank You,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Try to unlock from Visual administrator

Select server_X_Y -> Services -> Security Provider and the User Management tab

Lock status will be as Locked by administrator

Please select Unlock.

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Thank you for your response....

I tried unlocking and changing the password from Visual Administrator...

The Lock Status : Locked Automatically after 0 invalid i...

It is throwing below errors while trying to change password or unlocking

When Unlocking the User: Unable to Unlock user!

When trying to change the password: Unable to change password

Please advice on this, it is very critical that we have to unlock the user...

Thank you,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are on abap+java then check in 001 client your SAPJSF user has the role SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION role. If not generate it and assign it.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan and Vamsi,

I could able to logon to the system with j2ee_admin user,.. SAPJSF user is having valod roles and not locked..

.... The user which is locked is SLDDSUSER - in SLD system which we are using for communicating with diff systems..

When I check for the user SLDDSUSER

-- in ABAP - User is not locked and could able to login from there having valid roles..

-- in Portal (Java) When I check for the user details, Status is: Password Locked. Tried unlocking the user password / generating new password got the error which is in the subject line...

-- in Visual Administrator when I check for the same user - User Status: Locked,.. when I'm trying to unlock it / change the password,. giving the above error as - Unable to change the password...

-

I've to use the same user for communication just by unlocking user with the same old password....

Please advice on this...

Thank You,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue got fixed..

Hope this will help someone..

Our UME engine is ABAP,. I was trying to unlock the user in our production client.. but the ume engine is talking o 001 client..

so, we have changed the UME configuration from 001 client to Production .. so after that was working fine..

But we have to find how the user got locked, might be somewhere we have given the wrong password..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then Please close the thread.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh is right.

when I unlock j2ee_admin from portal using user sap*, it did not work saying an error occured. when I switch to j2ee_admin login, it says account locked.

when I check client 001, yes, j2ee_admin IS locked! so I unlock it and restart prd to see what happens next.

George