Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot status

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Our client facing following problem:

After receiving material document system generated Inspection lot & for that lot user did RR & QA11 - UD, but they forgot to put UD code in field. Because of that system put lot status as UD but still quantity in QI inspection stock as per system. Now they want to use the stock but qty is quality inspection as per system, so system not allowing to do.

When they are trying to do QA11 - UD, system throwing message that "UD has been made - Dissallowed"

When trying trough QA12 to change code system throwing message - "The UD of lot not been made yet"

Even system not allowing to do cancel document or reset sample calculation because of this status, - "UD ICCO SPST" but in really UD is pending for lot.

Please suggest your view for this.

Thanks - Nehal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nehal,

Please try the Tcode QAC2 .Here give the Insp.lot no for this problem has occured .

I think this may solve your problem.

Regards

Bibhu

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pani - Thanks for reply but QAC2 giving following message.

"You can't make a Qty transfer posting for lot xxx"

Thanks

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any one has answer for following question? - Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In QA12 in stock posting tab try to do only stock posting dont change UD code .I think system will allow you as the status for stock posting is SPST not SPCO.

If face any problem revert back.

Cheers,

Tushar

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Tushar for reply, Yes lot status is SPST but still system throwing message during QA12 that "UD for inspection lot has not been made yet" and not allowing to go in change mode.

Here we are using SAP 4.7 version and I got idea that this is SAP bug and they have provided Note for this solution, I am searching for it. If any one has idea about this note number or document please pass me. It would be helpful for me.

Thanks - Nehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nehal,

Which note number they have provided, pls let us know.

Do you have the "Handling Unit" status activated? If it such so then the notes are different.

Regards,

Shyamal

The notes may come to your account is [1. Note 312799 - Sevral incoming insp. lots to process order for batch record|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/312799] 2. Note 622758 - Stock posting cannot be completed (HU) 3. Note 369946 - Error in quantity posting for 04 lots with HUM 4. Note 532946 - HU lots: Status SPST f.stock proposal in usage decision code

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shyamal - I got the solution for my problem with help of SAP Note 174877.

Let Cheers

former_member190990
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neh,

Could you please tell me what happens to the inspection lot status after implementation of this Note?

Do we have to cancel the lot and create a new one?

Regards,

Akash