cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AE 5.2: Roles get provisioned to backend system but profiles randomly not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are currently switching from profiles to roles and therefore created user request containing the roles to be assigned and the profiles to be removed. The roles are assigned successfully to the user but the some profiles are not removed randomly. The backend user used by AE has the correct authorizations.

Had anybody such a problem before?

Thank you for your answers

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue couldn't be resolved by SAP Support..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hersh,

we did a user role comparison several times before and users had the profiles already for a period of time. Also the request get submitted radomly meaning we can't monitor all the requests because the last approvers approve the request sometime and the the request gets provisioned. Further, AE should provide any message in such a case.

Could it be if the user to be changed is logged on to the system that such a scenario could happen.But when changing user authorization in the backend system itself this doesn't have any impact and this also applies for the GRC backend user.

Regards.

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marco,

Well, we had been doing the same but didnt get much of a problem there. Would suggest you to do a User Role comparison once before you start this activity. This might be the possible case for it. I remember once i think we encountered such a scenerio and if i remember correctly User comparison took us out of it.

Regards,

Hersh.