cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Baseline date for due date calculation (debit memo request)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I´m having problems regarding the due date calculation of debit memo requests. When I input a debit memo request into the system, the baseline date is being assigned as the same as the baseline date of the base document (original sale which the debit memo is based upon), instead of being the debit memo date of creation itself.

Example: There´s a sale made in 03.11.08 (therefore, the baseline date for calculation of the due date is also 03.11.08), with terms of payment of 30 days, so the due date will be 03.12.08.

Then I input a debit memo request with reference to this sale, say, today. The system strangely assigns the baseline date for due date calculation as being 03.11.08 and not 25.11.08 (today), making the due date as 03.12.08 (incorrect) instead of 25.12.08 (correct).

Is there anyone who have faced this same issue. Ideas will be rewarded indeed.

Thanks.

Adriano Cardoso

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You may need to check the copy control settings between the debit memo request and sales document in transaction code VTAA.

Select the target document type and source document type, and click on the details (header level). Check the routine that is assigned for the field copying requirements for transfering business data.

The routine assigned may be copying the base line date from the source document. You may need to assign other routine or you may need to develop your own routine to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Answers (0)