cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR (inbound ABAP proxy)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Iu2019m configuring the following scenario SOAP -> PI 7.1 -> ABAP proxies.

My Service Interface has four different operations, 1 is sync and 3 are async. When I test this scenario I get the following error at my inbound proxy INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR (the proxy is all activated, test result is consistent)

Searching for this issue I found the following thread with the same problem:

u2026 and few questions came out: is it not possible to have a scenario with an inbound proxy with more than one operation (sync and async)? The thread gives a suggestion to use WS runtime instead of Proxy runtime, but this is not exactly the same, isnu2019t it?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

HI Ricardo

Proxy runtime allows only one operation for an interface. Either Sync or Async

Moreover the error you have mostly occurs when you have not configured PI as IS or some other admin configurations. Check the thread given above

Check these as well

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Proxy runtime allows only one operation for an interface. Either Sync or Async

Based on this it seems my scenario is not possible as I've more than one operation in my Service Interface. But, why I'm able to generate an inbound proxy for this service interface with all my operations inside at ERP? in fact, if I test each one internally (sproxy) it works fine. So, I guess it doesn't make sense not be possible; do you read it somewhere?

Regards,

Ricardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ricardo

The statement i meant is one service interface will allow you to act as Sync or Async as you define it in XI. The way you define it in Xi will determine the usage.

My Service Interface has four different operations, 1 is sync and 3 are async

This i understood as you have defined 4 message interfaces. I sync and 3 Async.

now using one service interface you can develop either sync proxy or async proxy not both at the same time.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

As far as I know, in PI 7.1 is not the sevice interface that handle the QoS, but the operation object. So, you could have one sender interface with two operations, one is sync and another one is async, am I right?

Regards,

Ricardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gaurav,

I got it! because the interface pattern at Service Interface must be Stateless XI30-Compatible for proxy runtime and therefore with this patern only one operation with the same name of the service interface is allowed.

Regards,

Ricardo.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

Below thread has answer to your questions.

You need to complete configuration in SXMB_ADM to configure "AII system is set as application system". Please have a look.

Thanks

-Kulwant

If helpful, assign score

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kulwant,

My integration engine configuration seems on as I've configures the parameter LOC for my appl engine (ERP) moreover, I've other proxy scenarios working well. But, what do you mean with "AII system is set as application system" there is more than one system to set up as appl (LOC)?

Regards,

Ricardo.