cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEBGUI for Integrated ITS 6.40 Screen not full

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I recently activated the integrated ITS service (ECC5.0 WEBAS 6.4)

The WebGui page does not show up in a full page when I launch it. i.e the webgui page is about 1/2 of the size of monitor. How do I make it launch in full mode.

Thanks,

NF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello NF,

The webgui will render in the browser window, therefore you need to increase your browser window size before the page renders to get it to use the full user area. ie: maximize the browser then make a request to the webgui.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your responce.

Despite increasing it. Although it is in full page it still wraps the objects.

Another issue I have is that when I try to access some reports on the SAP menu it hangs while using IE 6 but works fine on IE 7.0.

NF

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello NF,

Please NOTE that after increasing the browser window size you need to create a request to the ITS, otherwise the screen is the one rendered for the smaller window size. If it's still not using the full size of the window then it may be due to the application itself, some applications specify the size of all components so ITS just follows that.

Not sure about your IE6 vs. IE7 issue. You'll need to give more details.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first problem was solved. I increased the height and width on the EP property page.

The second issue is about menu tree freezing. I got some hints on SAP Notes but it only applies to SAP WAS 6.2 not 6.40