cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we create a billing document without any reference to Sales or delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

In a standard SAP system,can we create a billing document without any reference to Sales Order or Delivery document?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

billing relevency (order/delivery related) is controlled by the item category. You need to make appropriate setting in the item category.

The copying control between the sales document and billing document should be set.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.Thanks.

But my question is that cane we create a billing document without creating the sales order or delivery document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes we can create billing document without any refernce.

As suggested by lakshmipathi, use BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE.

We are using this BAPI, we are able to post billing document without any reference.

Billing is happening in external systems, and we are uploading those billing documents into SAP.

Goto SE37, enter BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE press F8.

Pass the values in BILLINGDATAIN table. salesorg,DC,division, Document type, ORDBILLTYP is 'FX' . sold-to party, material,qty and other informaion.

Maintain pricing information in CONDITIONDATAIN table. enter condition type and condition value.

E.g PR00 100,

Select Newline for second condition type. maintain another condition type and value. Go back

Execute it .

You will get document number in success table.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying this, and the billing document is getting created. However, it is getting cretaed with a zero net value.

I have seen references that we need to be putting in a vlaue for exchange rate and ref_doc_ca, but... in this case I don;t see how we could have a value for ref_doc_ca since the whole point is to create a billing document without a reference to an order or delivery in SAP.

Any suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Even i am facing same problem, can you please tell how you solve this issue.

Regards

Sujay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Christino

Yes it is possible

Go to SE37, input BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE and execute.

1) There press F8

2) Double click on the value "BILLINGDATAIN"

3) Input Sales Organization, Dis.Chnl, Div, Order Type, Bill date, Sold to etc., and press F3

4) Now execute (F8)

5) Press "Success"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Senerio:Create billing without any reference ( Sales order & Delivery )

I have created the billing document as you suggested way, its working fine for single material ( single Line item ). If it is more than one line item, how to pass condition type value ( PR00).. Kindly guide me for the same..

Kindly guide me how to reduce the stock, because our senerio don't have delivery..

Thanks & Regards,

Parthasarathi.S

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ronoldo

billing document creation without any reference to Sales or delivery is very much possible

In this case it will refer another billing document

A billing doc can be created referring (sales order)sales doc type,(delivery)delivery doc type or a billing doc type(invoice)

Credit memo request to credit memo (sales doc type to billing)

Delivery LF to F2 invoice(delivery doc type to billing)

Invoice to invoice cancellation ( billing doc type to billing doc type)

one of the three is must

Regards

raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Nov 25, 2008 11:51 PM

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Nov 26, 2008 12:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

billing relevency (order/delivery related) is controlled by the item category. You need to make appropriate setting in the item category.

The copying control between the sales document and billing document should be set.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y