Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results Recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client requirement is as follows,

In results recording Inspect Qty displays as (eg) 100. They will inspect all 100 quantities physically and they want to record the results of 5 quantities in results recording. (means, 5 times the results to be recorded)

If we give Single results recording, then we have to inspect all the quantities to show the individual results. Or else, if we mention the results five times, then Inspected quantity will be 5 only.

How to solve this issue? Please guide

Thnx in advance and Regards

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

for doing this

1)Please create a sampling procedure (QDV1) with Fixed Sampling and sampling size 5

2) MIC should have single recording and sampling procudre tick

3) Attach the MIC with the Sampling procedure in the inspection plan

This will help you in recording all 5 results in the result recording

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Ganesh,

Here we do follow the sampling scheme to calculate the Inspect Qty. Thats why I have mentioned 100 as an example.

They will inspect all the quantities and want to record results only for 5 quanitites. At the same time, inspected quantity should be 100 (not 5).

Is it possible? Please guide

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sam,

If you maintain sampling scheme you cannot change the sample quantity.

The only option i believe is to assign sampling scheme to first MIC. So the system considers 100 as sample quantity. For required MIC (single recording and sampling procedure) please create one more sampling procedure (QDV1) with Fixed Sampling and sampling size 5 and assign in the inspection plan

With Base sample quantity as 1.

This will help you in recording all 5 results in the result recording

Please check this.

Regards

Venkat .V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sam,

Please check this.

1. Go for five timeu2019s result recording with sample quantity as 100. Save task list with errors and check the RR.

Or

2. Mention sample quantity as 100 at first MIC (Preferably summary recording or qualitative) and Mention 5 times results entry at required MIC with sample quantity 5. Here System considers maximum sample quantity as sample size. Now check the RR.

Please check it and revert back for further clarifications

Regards

Venkat.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx Mr.Venkat.

I am not able to find the place to enter "the 5 times results entry at required MIC with sample quantity 5. Here System considers maximum sample quantity as sample size".

Please exlpain me with the T.Code as I am new to QM module. Sorry, if my doubt is silly.

Regards

Sam